Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Heartfelt Departure

Dear Friends,



When Keri & I started Heartfelt Couture, my goal was to be very involved in working to get hospital gowns made and delivered to children in hospitals near us. Since then, we have been very successful in doing so. However, my child, Sarah, was scheduled to have her open heart surgery this past week and got rescheduled. We are now waiting to find out a date which should be in the next few weeks.


During this past week, I realized that my emotions are a slight bit overloaded and my mind is at full capacity. I feel like my computer when it is full of too many photos, info, emails, etc. Something has got to be cleared out so that I can think again and run faster. I am overloaded at the moment.


Keri and I have been talking and after some prayer and careful thought, I have come to the conclusion that I need to take a break from Heartfelt Couture for a while. My family and I have a lot to overcome in the next few months and I need to be able to be fully devoted to Sarah and Jason during this time and not feel guilty for not doing all that I want to do with Heartfelt Couture. I am sad to come to the realization that I am not superwoman and I cannot do it ALL, but I know with God, I can do what I am meant to do.

Keri will be taking over all operations with the help of some very special women who have already been helping her. She is confident that she will be able to handle it for now. My plan is to get involved again after things settle down at my house.

I thank each of you for your prayers and support during this time.

Sincerely,

Sharon Swan

0 comments:

Post a Comment