Monday, July 20, 2009

We have all our photo session times filled.

God is totally with Heartfelt Couture. I can feel him with everything we do! Within 4 days of my first email ,about Sharon doing photo sessions to raise money for our IRS non-profit fee, we have all our sessions filled and raised all $750! I want to thank all my family and friends for signing up and sending out emails to other people. I couldn't have done this without you all! We rely on our family and friends for this ministry and have been blessed by all of you. Every time I get an email from someone thanking us for the gown they received, it makes me so happy that I have family and friends that made this possible.

Next year we will definitely do this again to raise more money for Heartfelt Couture. The IRS fee is a one time fee but we are reaching out to more and more hospitals everyday. Possibly Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville. More on that later.

If you live in the Lufkin area and need a FABULOUS photographer for weddings or portraits. Sharon Swan is the only choice! Or she will travel for weddings I know she has in the past!

Love to all,
Keri

0 comments:

Post a Comment