Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thoughts from God

 If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been stung by a bee, worn contact lenses, or seen a mother's face when her baby giggles. Little can be huge in the right circumstances. CHALLENGE: You may soon forget the "little" charites that you perform but the benefactor of those charities will not. To them it may be a major blessing that positively impacts their life. Make an extra effort today to do something nice for someone for no reason. Repeat tomorrow. REFERENCE: Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.
James 3:13

My sweet and amazing cousin sent me this yesterday.  Heartfelt Couture's mission is to make a child's stay in the hospital a little more FABULOUS and the above article sums us up perfectly!  I love that God has entrusted me, a LOWLY servant of Jesus, with a small, but AMAZING task.  To plant seeds and lift up little hearts.  I thank God everyday for all he has blessed me with. 
Blessings,
Keri Abshier

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love this. And shared on Facebook. :) Thanks for sharing!

Heartfelt Couture said...

thank you!!

bespoke tailoring said...

I love this. And shared on Facebook. :) Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment